120,20€ – 345,58€
JfControls Standard Library Suite for Delphi and C++Builder.
Delphi Versions: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3.
C++Builder Versions: 3, 4, 5, 6, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3.
JfControls Standard includes all the core components of JfControls:
- New packages technology, that allows for the creation of various repositories for an application (viz. images, labels, hints, backgrounds, colors, fonts and variables), all of which can be reused and assist with the management of the operating system resources. Storage of the packages may be done either in the DFM (repositories incorporated in the executable) or in an external FILE.
- Skins for windows, panels and buttons.
- Masks editor handles resizable skins.
- Total change of appearance of the whole application at design time and run time.
- Design of multilanguage applications at design time and run time.
- Buttons with dynamic effects, automatic repetition, regions administration, attached button, multiline text, text effects, etc.
- All sort of backgrounds for all the controls: gradients, water marks, images, solid colors.
- Main and popup menu bars that are extremely sophisticated, with full customisation.
- PopupMenu totally customisable, with the ability to see it working at design time.
- Simple creation of pop-up windows from buttons.
- More than 40 shapes for buttons, labels, check box and radio buttons.
- Status bar completely customisable with embedded progress bar and defaulted information: keyboard status, date, time, application version, etc.
- All the components work at design time, menu bars, combobox list, navigator buttons to visualize the registries, etc.
- Automatic administration of embedded windows within panels.
- The regional configuration of the application can be dependent or independent of that specified by the operating system.
- Sail across the windows' controls and the tables' registries by using all kind of keys (customized setting).
- Transparency and shadow effects for all the controls.
- New administration for masks, it gives you global or local capabilities for date and decimals.
- Automatic recording of the windows' position and size and other internal components inside a variables package, which enables windows to be restored exactly as they were the last time they were viewed.
- Horizontal and vertical progress bars completely customisable, with the capabilitie of running in an 'undetermined way'.
- Labels totally customisable, with shapes, images, alignements, multi-line, shortcuts with different colors, etc.
- PageControl totaly re-written, it really has some unique features such as Tabs with styles, images, positions, shapes, customizable scroll buttons, etc.
- All the labels and texts controls can be displayed at different angles.
- Combo Box capable of displaying images, alignments, customisable attached button, check boxes, multi-selection, etc.
- Supports all kind of graphic formats automatically, including database fields, by means of the Image and DBImage components.
- Control and navigation bars components used to administer the images and texts.
- Edition fields with defaulted and customisable images and buttons.
- CheckBox components with very different visualization styles, effects, shapes and multi-line text.
- ListBox with capability for images, check boxes, multiple ways to select options.
- RichEdit control capable of incorporating images next to the text as well as traditional editing functionality.
- Controls containers enlarged, with transparency, styles, titles and alignements (GroupBox, Panel, ScrollBox).
- Navigation bar for DataBase, totally customizable.
- A MultiTimer component that only uses a system Timer.
- ThreadTimer component.
- All controls have an associated Label that adjusts its position automatically, based on the position of the attached control.
- All the components have a data-aware version.
JfControls Standard basically is about 70 incredible components, offering every one of them several ways to be handled and configured.
Full, Upgrade to Developer, Upgrade to Professional, Update 12 Months